Student Guidelines and Etiquette
• No cell phones, pagers, shoes or food in the main room.
• Open containers of water or other beverages without a lid, are not permitted in the studios.
• Arrive a few minutes early, as being late is disruptive to the class. Start stretching or meditation in silence.
• Do not enter or leave the classroom during meditation or savasana.
• Bring or buy your own yoga mat for hygienic reasons.
• Please do not wear perfume, cologne or any scents as other people may have allergies or sensitivities.
• Yoga is not a competitive practice, so please pay attention to yourself and not your fellow student.
• Accept and be gentle with yourself. Yoga is open to everyone at all levels. Do what you can do, without judgment.
• Please advise the teacher of any injury, medical condition or limitations before the class starts.
Policy Concerning Late Arrival for Classes:
We will not permit anyone into a class any later than 10 minutes after the scheduled start time. It is disruptive and disrespectful to the teacher and students to be late so we strongly suggest arriving 15 minutes early to class. Some studios do not permit any latecomers. Please be courteous and respect our policy.
~ The Yoga Sanctuary
Home | College
Classes | Danforth Classes
| Richmond Hill Classes |
Fees | Workshops
| Teacher Training | Locations
| About Us